INTENSIVE RETREAT IN INITIAL YOGA PRACTICES, MEDITATION, CONSCIOUS AWARENESS AND MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT
We seek greater spiritual and personal growth
Concrete benefits we achieve:
- We seek to enjoy, from learning to feel our body, calming our mind and trying to reach our heart.
- We seek to reach our inner self to strengthen our self-knowledge, from kindness and understanding.
- We seek to improve the management of our conscience and our feelings, anguish, despair or other emotions, sometimes painful (fears, anger, sadness, shame and doubts).
We work with yoga together with meditation and conscious attention, from the space of loving consciousness with ourselves and towards others, bringing greater peace and wellbeing in the everyday of our lives. With attitudes and practices that can be learned by anyone, with the management of the will and permanent habits.
- Management of meditation practices.
- Attention to what binds us and makes us suffer.
- Practice of self-knowledge.
- Recognition and release process.
Development of habits and changes.
It will also be an opportunity to enjoy a healthy meal.
It will be an opportunity to connect with nature, breathe clean air and fill ourselves with vital energy. We will have walks through beautiful natural landscapes on the roads of Azpitia and its surroundings.